icon
icon
logoForum - Information about internal files of Android applications
Smartphone Tricks | Information about internal files of Android applications
iconicon Waseem icon *
Creator: * Waseem icon
* Created by: July 29, 2022 - Friday, 07:22 AM
Name: Information about internal files of Android applications
Hello active users of our site like me. Today I have prepared for you a programming article that I have not shared on any other site. In this article, you will learn about the internal state of Android games, programs, books, and how the game works. How these applications are created, structured, and developed, and in what format the files are contained within the application? What are the functions of these files? I will give you an insight into this.

So, first of all, let me tell you about the format of the files in the application.
.arsc This format handles files within an application. I will give you an example to make it clear. For example, there is another adorable folder in the res folder. There is an image in this folder. So, to make this image visible in the application, I will create a file in .arsc format. The address of this image is written in the .arsc file. Another information. The .arsc file contains Russian, English, and Hokozian words for application translation. You can translate these words.

.dex This file has similar aspects to the .arsc file. Only this .dex file contains general game control functions. Care should be taken when translating words in this .dex file. Because a single mistake will crash the application.

.xml is not necessary to work with this file. Some applications have to work with a .xml file. This .xml file also does what the .dex .arsc file does.

.js This file is a javasсript partition. Similar to js on sites. The .so file plays a huge role in making this js work. .so file contains .js, .css, .jpg, .png, .xml, .arsc, .dex files. The .so file is the heart of the application management.

.css This file is an application design. Like the style.css and gb.css section on sites, the application also has a .css file. This .css, as I said above, is a good helper in making the application look beautiful.

.html and .txt These .html and .txt files are mainly used to write developer information inside the app.

I have written the basic format files for you. All the above files are interrelated. Now I will give you another insight.

You can view the contents of the files mentioned above through the Html editor .apk program. Similarly, in the lark.ru constructor, you run the required HTML codes. Please note that the codes in the application are completely different from the codes used on lark.ru. These codes are divided so much that they even make an article about it.

My advice to you is to learn how to edit an application first. Then proceed to create an application. When creating an application, if you know the above files and codes perfectly, you will turn out to be a very great, super-level developer.
Share (0)
* Forum | Tips and Tricks | Smartphone Tricks
* Home
© www.pak4m.com - 2024.
Online: 0 & 4 | Mobile version
About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions
PGen: 0.023 Sec
© Pak4m.Com