icon
icon
logoForum - Get to know 4 useful information for your Android phone
Smartphone Tricks | Get to know 4 useful information for your Android phone
icon icon Admin icon *
Creator: * Admin icon
* Created by: July 29, 2022 - Friday, 11:01 AM
Name: Get to know 4 useful information for your Android phone
If you want your phone battery to last a long time. Disable persistent developer programs. Charge with 15% remaining. Get it when it's full. A lot of people say that I drain my phone and then put it on the charger. This is wrong of course. Leaving it at 15% will allow the charger to make this battery last longer. Never use your phone while charging. This also causes the battery to fail quickly.

Get to know 4 useful information for your Android phone.

01. Is your Android phone running out of memory, the reason is simple. You have installed a lot of games, apps, and themes for your phone. Did you know that these apps have cache files that you know and don't know about? For example, when you play a game and pass each level, cache files are stored in the "Android" folder. Delete these files from time to time i.e. Android folder. In this way, you will protect your phone from harmful viruses.

02. Use a lot of photo and video editing programs with caution. Because there are different versions of these programs. You can edit photos and videos in these programs. But your phone has a hard time saving these photos and videos. Delete all programs z folder exists. When you install the app on your phone, the app folder you installed will appear on your flash drive. Edited photos and videos will go to this folder. But with a virus. This virus also infects the Android folder. Delete these viruses immediately and use these programs less.

03. Is there a lot of traffic when accessing the Internet? If you want less traffic, it's easy. Uninstall all internet-related software and games. Enter the UcBrowser program and make it not show the image. In this case, the traffic will be very less and the Internet speed will increase.

04. If you want your phone battery to last a long time. Disable persistent developer programs. Charge with 15% remaining. Get it when it's full. A lot of people say that I drain my phone and then put it on the charger. This is wrong of course. Leaving it at 15% will allow the charger to make this battery last longer. Never use your phone while charging. This also causes the battery to fail quickly.
Share (0)
* Forum | Tips and Tricks | Smartphone Tricks
* Home
© www.pak4m.com - 2024.
Online: 0 & 4 | Mobile version
About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions
PGen: 0.024 Sec
© Pak4m.Com